Thursday, December 18, 2008

I miss my best friends at Choray hospital

I left my best friends for one and a haft years. My best friends were Dr. Nguyet, Dr.Phuong, Dr. Nguyen, Ms Le, Mrs Ngan, Mrs Tuyen...We worked the same place at Gastroenterology and Hepatology department of Choray hospital. I miss them a lots. We had many memories. The memories overflowed in my heart and mind. I didn't forget them.
We usually went out to dinner after work or on birthday parties. Vietnamese foods in my country were very delicious. Our favorites were sea food and barbecue. There were not expensive. After eating, we sang karaoke. There were a lot of fun. I always was the worst singer. I was embarrassed of my singing when somebody heard me sing. So, I liked to stay and listen to everybody sing. Those days made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment