Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have a wonderful husband


I was very lucky to meet a wonderful husband. We loved each other for a long time. My parents didn't agree me to get married with him but he still loved more. He called me everyday. He helped me to resolve difficult problems at my work. When I was stressed, he told me funny stories. He helped me to overcome difficulties in my life. There were a lot of difficulties for him to take me to the United States. He tried to do everything.
When I came to the U.S, I didn't have a job or any money. I stayed at home all time. I was very sad. He took me to go out eating, shopping...He used his savings to buy things which I liked. He gave me some money to spend. I always had money in my wallet. He gave me comfort.

He took me to enroll in an ESL class. I started to study English; it was difficult for me. He encouraged me to learn. He also helped me to do housework. He made me feel very happy. I'm thankful that God gave him to me. I hope we will happy forever and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment