Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hello computer class!


Tomorrow will be the end of day of this semester. I want to thank my teacher, Venette Cook. She is my teacher in Computer class. She taught me a lot of things from computer, such as how to work on spread sheet, to make a beautiful slide show by animation and how to make a blog. I'm very excited. I'm planning to upload my pictures, videos and some my writings. She also taught me about English. She showed me to download " English for all" from the Internet to my iphone. That's mazing. I'd like to do that. Further, She helped me to write a good sentence. She always encourage me to learn more English and then take the State Board Examination for physicans.
I'm grateful to Venette Cook for teaching me. She is a wonderful teacher. I wish she will be my teacher next semester at Ocean Campus.

1 comment:

  1. Good. You 're so lucky. Try your best to get more success.

    ReplyDelete