Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have a nephew (Nov 29, 2007)


My young brother has a one year old son. His name is Khoa Nguyen who is my first nephew. He is so cute and very smart. His face looked like his mother and now his face changes. I don't know who he looks like. However, my husband said that he looked like me. He's tall and has light skin.
He is learning to walk. When he walks, his hand is always forward. He tries to walk a round of his father's house. He likes to throw away everything in his hand. The first word that he said was "ba" (father). Now, he can say a short sentence. He usually laughes out as soon as he sees his father. His father is very happy about that. Further, he knows how to turn on and turn off TV. Sometime, he pretends to talk to someone by phone and smiles himself. It's funny.
I've never met him, I just saw him by webcam. I'd like to go back to my country and meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment